DETALLES DEL CURSO
NG Virtual Football Camp Caribbean
In addition, the talents will be monitored by our Spanish trainers who will teach them to:
- Being successful players in high-performance teams, where peers are respected and successes are a group.
- Develop a growth mindset to coexist with error and grow from opportunities. They will succeed in turning all contexts into scenarios to continue improving.
- Develop resistance to frustration, creating the “never give up” mentality that successful players establish in their day to day.
- Identify and develop different systems and styles of play.
- Know and apply basic concepts in elite soccer such as tilting, coverage, swapping, gaining space, looking for the back, among others, that have developed in Spanish sport and have placed us in the first places of all competitions.
- Study the pass lines, know how to find them, and fix the opponent.
- Respect an effective diet, according to the needs and objectives.
- Develop strength and speed effectively on the field of play.
- Establish individualized training, developed to improve technique, and prepare for group work.
- Create effective, personalized training routines and warm-ups with all the guidelines to avoid injuries, focused on reaching the maximum potential.
The training sessions will be held twice a week. Through live video calls, our coaches will guide talents in a personalized way in sessions divided into three blocks:
- Soft skills session: there can be no consistent technical performance in the field without the development of mental skills, so we will dedicate the beginning of the meetings to the development of the Next Generation Skills, based on reaching the maximum potential with an elite player mentality. Teamwork, smart play, decision making under pressure, among others, are developed during this part of the class.
- Technical talk: the concepts of elite sport and those that have defined Spanish football as a world reference are explained. Along with the concepts, language and vocabulary are developed in the field. It is a space where talent will have the necessary tools to express themselves and understand what is happening in the Spanish playing fields.
- On the field: students will form teams of four or five people. In each session, there will be a challenge that they must meet as a group. Each one will be evaluated under different notions such as creativity, cooperation, empathetic communication, development of skills for the field, reaching the maximum potential, among others. The task will be presented by video and the best ones will be posted on our social networks.
The students who successfully complete the program will receive a TNGS diploma certifying the skills learned.